<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blimey! Banana Bus Beta Blogging...

How odd. I was thinking about all those "B"s there and remembered an old Billy Connolly routine about algebra "how do you add letters? I dunno...one B is B, two Bs is a coupla Bs..." and thought it would be nice to "Google" it...what a storm it all kicked up: Billy on Algebra. It's true what Dave Gorman said, the internet has everything in the whole world...ever. It's easy to get distracted.

I digress.

As ever.

Anyhow...the point of this post was that I've "migrated" (dead exotic sounding) to BLOGGER 2 - they made me do it! I tried to resist their fancy new tags, RSS feeds and Atoms. What the hell are all those things? I need this: bewilderment explained. As it goes, I'm hoping that B2 (see, I'm into the jargon, though maybe it should be BBB2 - BananaBusBlogger2?) will make me more streamlined and efficient.

Like a T25.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?